See the green Arrow alog
the top by the red asuare?
That arrow starts your downloading process if for any reason it gets stopped.
If you close
your computer in the middle of downloading you can reopen the client and click on the green arrow to finish up (the red box is to stop the torrent)
Keep track where your completed
100% file is being “saved to” in your client and on your hard drive.
When you go to the saved
folder that is holding the 100% completed file, which you can see is .....your freshly downloaded file
....... just double click
on it to watch it as you normally would do ….
does not actually “show” your video …. It only helps you download it from
the peer 2 peer network. You can use either windows media player, winamp, realplayer or my favorite that works for even DVD
files is the “MPlayer” to watch your new torrent download.
See the file now which is at 100% completed is no longer
a torrent file - your done with the torrent part!
- Your file is "now" a normal
file like you need and wanted in fact now you can easily watch, burn, or upload to the net or a disk.
Here is their download page
for their media video player Mplayer I like to use.
Use your Bittorrent client (ABC) to download the setup
install file –
Just follow instructions
I explained above to get your Mplayer using the torrent protocal. When your Mplayer
is up and running ….. by right clicking on any movie, file in your explorer directory a box opens that offers you the
option to “open with” choose your Mplayer to open file and watch the video
Email me at
Give it a try
Remember the steps for the
first time user which are:
- download the ABC client
- open and install it - use their Wizard to walk you through it
- when the install is done …now….go to site with video or file you want to watch
- right click on file – download it - and then go to your folder and open it when its fully downloaded
- to open it right click on the file (it should be a bittorrent file format) and choose the option
“open with” – here you choose to open with ABC
- ABC will now be open and running your file as a download
– click tab to see the ABC program that is now open and in “operation
–file sharing and downloading your video”
- when it is up to 100 % it is ready to watch in your Mplayer that you should
have also installed you are now “good to go” . Sometimes the upload my take days if no one is sharing this file
– be patient it eventually
I highly recommend the movie
“Fuck the Corporate Media”
Yes the language may be harsh
– but hey so is the reality
And my friend, the corporate
media has got America by the throat
And that is why joe Anybody
also is one to be saying-
“fuck the corporate media”
Let’s get started http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/05/288048.shtml